Monday, July 14, 2008

Clipity Clop

Hot day, no horses - full trail loop of the park with a shot over to the shop to fix a cleat....have to drill out a cleat bolt...great. I really love this loop - it has a LOT of steady intense climbs and on the single - it can get your attention. So far, no dismounting required but then again it is rather dry.

I got a stans conversion kit from ebay for a great price and will convert in a day or two - I may need some help (Jay) on this...I am also trying to figure out if the Exi-Wolf WTB tires are a good fit for conversion. Anyone have any ideas on this?

I also got some SIDI ratchets and straps on ebay for a SONG. yikes, I might be a bit addicted to ebay. Ok, for the 3 readers of the blog....and my crew of faithful defenders of freedom in Iraq - I bid you a good night/morning and hope to see you on the trails soon!

Jay - let me know when you want to get out and do some damage to the trails - I am game more than ever with this bike.

andy

No comments: