Monday, July 07, 2008

80%

Great day to put MORE miles on - once again. Boy this feels great. Hot - Humid - Sticky and Rain. I was hoping for a bit more rain if not for the lawn but also for the trails. Goal today: How far can I make it on just trails - well....from the horse camp on the way north you can trail it all the way to where 109th has to turn - by Bernies house area...on trails. And they all kinda suck but it is great training for Cheq. In fact you can - in theory circumnavigate the entire park on trails - has anyone done that lately without getting busted by the park police or the equestrian pre-madonnas? So today was all trails except for going to the shop. I would say that then 80% was on turf. I will then next try the entire park on turf - I will bring a beer to bribe the cops if I get caught.


ac

No comments: