Thursday, September 18, 2008

wow - training starts now? Okay.

commitment to next year in many different aspects means not letting this winter slow me down. I fully expect the few that read this to keep me accountable until my proper habbits are formed - needs about 28 days...maybe longer with the cold weather. why? b/c living outside of fitness sucks.... there are some things that have caught my eye for next year and instead of waiting - start now....

food, training, mind set, setting aside vices....sounds icky but the plus side is I am happier........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, if I can quit drinking, then you can definitely make yourself do something you already love. Ride the hell out of that bike this winter!

nerdman said...

Relax man, what is wrong with you. Just kidding!

jorgehuevo said...

dont talk about next year you still have headwaters to do, no if and buts, and congratulations again for youre time on the chaque, good job to you and all the loons that did it, see you sat
urday, maybe

Anonymous said...

The beginning of my annual training schedule starts the day after Headwaters. Not that I followed it the last couple couple years or anything... maybe that's my problem.

JTD AKA TD