Tuesday, September 23, 2008

various rides when I can

Pulled the Mt Bike apart to find water living comfortably in my tubes...love it. Prior to this - I spent some quality time with the Cheq bike over the weekend - putting on 30 off road. felt great to ride more...not sick of the bike...thanks to not riding that much this summer.

Once the mt bike was apart - I got on the blue bike and started to get comfortable on this. noticed my seat was off a bit and it was causing some nice back pain. Corrected and happy. In my quest to stay on course with averaging at least 25 miles a day I was on course up to today. With lights on the bike - i am good. With good warm weather, I was happy.

I was able to harness the average still above 21 mph on each ride and felt fresh. I guess the trainer is going to get a work out this year. Spin class, gym, winter riding....all in an effort to springboard into spring /summer and all that may come my way.

so, bring it on. i have the desire and the full support of the family for excessive training this winter....now if i can cut back on eating fast food...that is my next epic span to cross.

ac

No comments: