Tuesday, September 02, 2008

110 what????

Tonights ride took us to Albertville and back. This is a great ride - and super fun when the wind is from the west or north west - cuz all the way home is blistering fast. The stretch from Albertville to Otsego was at 30 mph - and it wasnt that hard to hold it with the tail wind....and Bernie out front.

Thanks to a missed turn in Otsego - we missed the main group and then Brian got stuck at a light...so I waited up and we two-upped all the way back. The weather was great and everyone was quick. I was glad to hold off Bloomington Dave for the Albertville prime....but b/c Brian and I were back - way back - I have no idea who won the overall...either way - the weather was perfect...just not enough daylight.

I have been riding the mt bike so much at 27psi that I forgot what it was like to ride on 110psi - i tad different to say the least. Cheq is close - I have lost some weight and have been putting on some solid miles...i thought i was in shape and ready until Hogeland shows up on his mt.bike and does the entire ride on it....show off ... talk about a guy that is dialed in...geez.

well - great group - a bit blown apart and still it was okay.

ac

No comments: