Tuesday, September 23, 2008

RAAM - June 09 - now the fun starts

so the word is yes from those that decide. 8 person raam is in my future...there is something about the 4 person that has me excited as well but if the 8 person is the way to go next year - I am in....less costs up front. 12-14 hours of biking a week, strength training every week...9 months of concerted effort and this will hopefully put me in contention to do well.

Crap, I sold my bianchi a few months ago for a single speed mt bike and a washing machine...my cost for this RAAM just went up....onto craigs list I go...unless someone is willing to rent out a bike...lol. I think Justin still has his Kabuki - LOL....just kidding..kind of.

I was told no single speeds - what kind of race is this? man, i am really excited...crap, I wont be able to sleep.

or work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will sell ya a 928.

Neil

jorgehuevo said...

headwaters first

jorge

Anonymous said...

no headwaters for me - family time/obligation and long overdue house repairs. sorry....928 huh? hmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

Good luck dude!