Sunday, September 28, 2008

To Do List....

Okay - well with so much to look forward to this next year, I felt the overwhelming desire to really focus on a few major issues that have plagued my soul as of recent....house projects. Today was a good day in that we were able to accomplish a few of the biggies..... patio sliding door - replace/install etc.....remove rotten drywall in shower - add dura-rock and re-tile.....pull window on lower level and rebuild the wood frame - reinstall. All done today. Next is to repaint the non-stucco portions of my house prior to snow fall. We will see on this one as it appears to be lots of prep...heck, if i can do what i did today, I should be able to paint.

Biking? who has time for it? Well, i guess a few did over the weekend. I trust the Headwaters went well. I got a text from JayT that he singled it in just over 4 hours. Way to go Duke....i guess the 45.16 was the charm.

I did walk past my bike about 20 times today in working on the house....I did pull my mt.bike apart last week and the parts are still lined up on the floor.....so I can be happy that I did at least think about biking today....

No comments: