Friday, June 06, 2008

Sandman

I had a cool dream last night - despite all the stress I have in my life - about picking up a new SS MTB - complete with Stans wheels etc....and rolled out of the shop right to the start line of Cheq 40...it was light blue (no kidding...I guess I really want to win that raffle bike ) complete with airbrushed skulls on it....it was one pimped out rig. LOL. Oh well, it was a dream and I actually completed the Cheq route to "OO" when I woke up - dang it. I hate alarm clocks.

4 comments:

jorgehuevo said...

hey drew are you sure you didnt do any ileagl sustances, or somethink like that before you went to be


lol
jorge

but if you dreamit , can be acomplished

Anonymous said...

just peyote - why?

jorgehuevo said...

are you riding with us tomorrow at 5;30, that may ease some of youre dreams, anyway, see you ther if you go, and if you dont, have a wonderfull weekend

jorge


young guns

Anonymous said...

530 in the morning?