Saturday, June 21, 2008

Carbon equals SPEED

Going high - tech. Well, changed out the seat, again. I got a matching seat to my mtb - which is really comfortable. WTB shadow...cheap and easy to ride. Noticed my old seat post - circa 1989 - was tall in the assembly holding the seat down....meaning the bolt would jam up under the seat - into the seat. So I got a new seat post - and it is fast...lol. How the heck is a seat post fast - its carbon...thats why.

Oh, dont think for a sec that I think it is an addition of extreme merit - it looks cool. One gripe I have is the FSA wheels...for this reason only...I have had no less that 4 spokes come loose on the rear wheel. They need a odd-ball wrench to tighten them and you have to take the tire/tape off to do this. no more fsa wheels.

did 20 in the park and around...back is getting better but still stiff. I hope the guys / gals doing the 200 are okay...

ac

No comments: