Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Team Strong Heart and the Fat Tire Festival 09
















Chequamegon 40
So it says, and I know one cant read the fine print from a camera phone, my check cleared last night at midnight for Cheq 40 2009. This will be round three for me at that race and I have to say, it is intoxicating to know that it will be happening...in some weird way I view the prep for and the race of RAAM is like a training program for this race. I know it is NOT but I cannot wait.

I will wear the TSH colors with pride at Cheq and will be able to try out my new carbon rigid fork on the mt bike this year - thank you Trailhead!


And so goes the training and another reason to maintain the riding I have been doing this year through Sept...Oct...and so on. I am also planning to take part in the Sunday events ... doing some orienteering and such. Should be fun and would be a blast if some others are planning to do the Sunday events. Wow - RAAM and Cheq mixed with road/mt bike races in between - this should be a good year.

Andy

No comments: