Wednesday, September 12, 2007

the new pics...

okay - so I had a lot of time on my hands....New overhaul on the rear hub - new axle, bearings etc...new paint job. That's right...too much time on my hands. I really dont think it is all that bad but like tatoos...how do you know when to stop. so, I will be riding this clown bike on Cheq. I was out riding the mt bike trails tonight - one last spin and it felt GREAT...my legs I mean...the bike was bouncing all over the place without suspension. It was chilly, and took a while to get warmed up but worth it tonight. Next blog - pics from the north-land... so at least I will turn heads for a sec or two on the race...again - to pass up a series of riders on voodoo $4000 bikes is going to be nice...Have a great weekend all - I hope to have some pics by sunday.


andy - zuko



should be OFS...oops
I like this one


Metal fleck paint is nice


The specter of death...

deep purple....
A special thanks to Larry and Pam at Trailhead. I think I speak for every two wheeled freak when I say thank you. YOu have been so accomodating to our dreams and desires. which reminds me - I need to put a pink ribbon on the bike somewhere....to the guys that have kept this Frankensteined bike rolling - Mason, James, Dan, Stew, Matt...not Clint though - thanks.

2 comments:

Home Skillet said...

OFG was stew's idea...i am also not sure where all the writing came from...the boys at the shop had a field day with the marker.

zuko

Home Skillet said...

i believe it is supposed to be OFS...speed not gear.