Monday, August 04, 2008

Duke


Riding with Jay

That's right - hit the trails with Jay this evening as he re-Stansed his no-tubes this fine day. Had some issues with leakage and got in some single track with Jet. I am a sissy on single track...well I can blame it also on riding the single stuff with a massive road type gear. I was not planing on single track.

After the brief shot dodging trees - and I hit a few with my head, hands and knees, Jay and I headed out to the MTB TT and around on the northern lights trail and back on the horse trails here and there.

I am not sure if that big hill we climbed on was on that trail but it was much more fun going down that thing. The only dismounts today were on the single track.

Good ride - heck GREAT ride and even better friends. Can you ask for more?

Thanks for the ride Jay - good to see that Orbea slinging dirt again and I think we have your new finish line photo pose that will certainly compete with Jorge's various styles...who's gonna beat the Duke?


No comments: