Tuesday, April 14, 2009

to work and back

Why is it that Jorge is so dang pimp in every picture? Does Boonen know you stole his kit?


Today was great - and I mean that. Brisk ride into work with all the bells and whistles associated with morning rides...cool air, good music, the weird looks, adding miles when others burn gas (I'll be burning gas tomorrow however), the ride through 2 parks and the stop at the coffee shop - again weird looks but good coffee.

Work was nothing short of busy and hectic - I had no time for play and I am thankful for that. Productivity was high and a job well done was done.

The end of the work day meant another work was about to begin - the ride to the shop for the group ride. I watched people bike by all day - teasing me in a way - in the perfect riding weather - low winds and mid 60's and I think it was actually close to 70? The ride was the 144 loop with an extra loop for good measure on the TT course. It was a quick group and we had new friends to ride with and a tandem - so cool. Quang - thank you for bringing a crazy ray of light as you always do! Love it!

Lots of break aways and hard efforts tonight - extended pulls and of course re-groups. We started and ended as a group and that is always the way it should be. Thank you group for a fun night of talk and just sharing the great weather with friends!


ac

No comments: