Thursday, April 17, 2008

"And I didn't have to wipe..." said the nerdman

You really dont want to know...okay, maybe you do so ask Nerdalicious about the husky's in the woods and the time when they found out he was letting loose the #2. enough said.

We ended up heading for a 31 mile ride tonight - great weather and good friends. That is what it is all about. we rode to the fletcher TT course - did it and came home. Early season is not easy... at least for the people that didnt do much all winter (me). I took a sign prime from Jorge and I came in second on the Fletch prime to B-train. I thought, for some reason, that by adding 5 gears to my weapons of mass destruction, that I would stand a chance. The sprint was on - Bernie was up shifting with perfect timing and so was I but when he decided to go to the 53 front ring...I realized that I didnt have one of those. I was spun out with my 42x11 and Bernie was not spun out - the diesel rolled on through with me on his rear wheel by a few inches. Good show Bern-dog. Once again proving that riding a lot in the winter - and being a stud - makes a difference in the on season.

Once back - we headed to Moon rock for b-day cake (Nerdster turned 40 - happy bday Neil) and lemonade. the night then got crazy when I ordered some wild turkey shots, then hemi ordered hot damns ( more than one for the crew), Larry jumped in with beefeater rounds.....and so on....note the pics. It was a GREAT time and fun was had by all. Happy b-day Neil - and thanks for getting older so we could have a good time.

I can say that the best time was spent with Johns daughter Lilly (spelling?)....what a riot and a handful. Kids are great! She was all about entertainment....I LOVE IT (last pic). John, you are blessed - what a great family!
















5 comments:

nerdman said...

thanks for a great night bro, that was awesome!

Anonymous said...

well, the thanks goes to you - its obvious that you have reached out and made a big difference in so many lives...i hope you felt the friendship through all the booze we were shoving your direction - its all about love and peer pressure...lol. it was a great night.

Anonymous said...

booze is right!

Thanks everybody!

Anonymous said...

It was a great time. Thanks for the picture of the...uhhh...cat. Lilly loved the drawings.

Anonymous said...

with that much lemonade and the fact that it was crayons on napkins - i am surprised it actually turned out looking like a mamal. glad she had a good time - that pic is great with you too. i do actually have professional artwork that i have done for wildlife art - it isnt all done with crayons and beer.