Thursday, September 17, 2009



Am I Ready?
I guess I cant say for sure...I know I am ready to leave to enjoy a weekend away and heck...if it includes friends, bikes and perfect weather - who wouldnt be ready? As far as racing - that is a crap shoot I guess. Race day is like "any given sunday" in that anything can happen. Prep, train, repair and just show up - let the chips fall where they may.
Last night I noticed I wore out my chainring and chain - typical...BB all loose and then cleaned the little lady up for the trip. Light ride tonight for good measure and the road trip starts tomorrow.
Saturday - get up later than most - get a warm up ride in and show up for the dance...pedal my butt off and do my best as that is all I can expect. From there...we see what happens. 70deg temps and clear skies with dry dirt will make for a fast and bumpy race - I am excited and even more so that all my friends will be there to race too...see ya up there guys/gals!
36x16 with mid 20's for psi is the choice for the race. I plan to be there early afternoon tomorrow and will hit the trail a bit either at rosey's field or OO...if your up there at the same time - lets get some miles in together!
Andrew

No comments: