Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Gone....

In the blink of an eye and the exchanging of memories - my Bianchi has found a new home. A good friend from the cub scout world has opted for the Noodle Cruiser as his new rig. On top of that - the new owner got some shoes/pedals " which i might now get " from Larry at TH.

So now I am free to get the ride of my next desire....just which one was it again? The Redline Monocog????? The Redline 925 commuter???? or as my dear wife said....the new front loading washing machine????? I think i know which one will earn me brownie points.

For now - I will scout out, read about and drool over the next adventure. Maybe I could purchase ALL the tickets for TSH for the Monocog flight and get the commuter too. wait ... that may not be the cost effective route I was looking for.

Ahh, I did get some freddy fenders for the cannondale and what a pain to install. That bike was not made for fenders and the geometry is not normal - tight angles. got them on - they work and I will stay dry.

see ya on the road - I need to start doing hills - what about that ER hill route to start? We need to get miles in and pounds off.


ac

No comments: