Tuesday, March 25, 2008

CONFIRMED! Pain in Sept

Thats right - I saw the phone number to check if the MO was cleared...FAT TIRE HERE I COME. Time for that friggin mt bike! Now, I just need to figure out which one...the rat is always ready to rumble but after last years rally - and the chain coming off 4 times - I think i need a real single speed or at least an ENO hub. I think i got in b/c i clicked SS again - maybe they give you extra consideration for being a bit stupid.


So now onto the training - as this is the pinnical of the year for me and my exceptionally limited racing season. I heard that smoking actually helps your O2 intake...right?


Found this pic - no reason - me at age 4 in the black hills of SD. I do still have that shirt - its a bit tight but thats how I roll.

see ya at FT40!

No comments: