Sunday, February 10, 2008

a bit of tlc

took over the wash tub in the laundry room - against my wifes wishes - and dismanteld the working parts of the ratatoulie bike. it seems that the salt, sand and harsh climate has not been nice to the bearings in various places...mainly the headset. the garage was not an option at -7 degF. shoot, the lights barely turn on at that temp.

I also got a shock today when I realized how far off I was on the gas bill for the home etc...wow - that is a rather amazing figure. I usually pay the same amount every month on auto pay and i forgot that it like multiplies exponentially in the winter...lol - I guess I need to address that prior to a bike...yes it is that much. it happens every year so I shouldnt be that surprised.

Days like today - well they make me cus. no riding outside - i hate the trainer - no walking outside unless you want to die. so where is that global warming? I welcome it with open arms.

No comments: