Friday, August 24, 2007

Thursday night Spin...kind of.

Well - the thursday night ride was great - the weather was perfect. Good to see John out there - thanks Holly for letting Johnny out to play. 5 headed out from the shop and we met Melinda on the way to Fletcher. We did the TT loop in reverse - which is interesting - we almost got turned around. lol. It was supposed to be an easy night for me anyway but of course it was fast...thanks John. I took the SS out again and it was a spin session from the nether regions - good thing it wasnt a long ride. Trying to draft behind John and Melinda when they go aero is like drafting behind a toothpick. I did practice staying in the pack - not jumping on every sign prime - tough to do. Great ride however - and today....I will not ride. Avon here I come - should be fun to race once again. Now back to lunch - pasta....more pasta and protien shakes.

Have a great day


andy

No comments: