Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sat Morning - no rain

The rain held off until just after 9 am. Apparently I made some claims about certian people being wimps for skipping out of the ride - just b/c it seemed like it was going to rain. I almost didnt make it to the ride in time - and if that had happened...Jorge would have killed me. Everyone was there 13 in all - good group. We did the 144 loop as usual with the TT route added on.

Kudo's to Jorge for sneaking around my blind spot on one of the primes. it was very funny... We held a fast pace the entire ride. We had some fast lead-outs, long burns...good interval training today...Gotta get ready for Fat Tire. I am starting to like the rollers - we took them Bernie style - fast and hard. Super prime was nice too - I got some coaching....Bernie told me to make sure too....oops, cant tell you that..... well, I did take super prime solo. The secret is safe with me.

So with so many ready for bad weather - the rain didnt happen until the ride was done. I hope you guys that did a few laps in the park stayed dry enough. Today I ended up rebuilding my pedals, eating at Culvers with the kids and now watching The Return of the Jedi.... my day is complete.


Have a great weekend all.


Andy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

culvers, a ride, and jedi.... my dream weekend :)
erik