Wednesday, June 13, 2007

tuesday night ride....hey, i didnt bonk

last time i did the Neilerator, I was on the Blue Thunder Super Sport....and with speeds reaching mach 2.5 - i had no more pedal and I bonked. There is a limit to the speed which you can go - but no limit on the pain you feel. So....in honor of RAAM but not to compare...I am riding into work every day along with the rides and then some. Since Sunday I am currently at 151 miles and last night was a blast. Neilerator, 90 degs, pounding south wind and a fast crew. Had a major mechanical at St.Michael....Hollys crank almost came all the way off...interesting.

Jay, Holly and I then headed back on our own over the rollers and it was quick. Hey, I didn't bonk! It is fun when you don't bonk.

okay, back to work.


andy

No comments: