Thursday, June 18, 2009

time zones... raam 09 personal

well, tim got this neat o fanito super mini pc that picks up some wifi signals - thus allowing us to blog in wifi areas etc...like the bathroom of the hotel for instance. its 515 am in cali and my body sez its 715. i am pretty amped up right now...sleep is good but i have had plenty while the other guys have driver over 30 hours in 2 days...they are beat.

today...we have to get raam materials, groceries, get a 20 mile light spin in, get ready to receive brett, brad, jim, terry and jeff, get the zipp wheels ready on the bikes, the list gets longer the more I think about it so I will stop thinking right now.

the chemistry is good, we are all firing on all cylinders, focus is strong and I miss my family - I love you! I got to call home last night to sing my secret tuck in song with maria...we are still on the "here comes US uncle Sam" song...sorry, I cant sing it for you...only the kids!

enjoy your day. it seems we have total web access as we get ready. we can upload and download pics from phones/cameras etc... i love technology

more to come today from sunny and expensive california

ac

No comments: