Saturday, February 07, 2009

2 hours of fun and no wipe outs...

After a long week at work - Ed I know read this and yes I love my job - I was ready to frag my computer...with a frag grenade (not defrag).

I was able to unwind a bit with Jordan during the all new Samurai Phriday - funny story will tell on a ride sometime. So, I slept in this morning and spent some time with the family that I am sure forgot who I was. headed out and got two hours in on the SSS (sexy single speed) Colnago. Windy again from the west so I headed west and maxed my threshold as much as I could. Took a 5 min break at EC and headed to the shop and saw B.Dahl pass the other way in his truck...good to see you Bob if it was you - someone waved and you drive a Nissan right?

Felt good - felt strong...but that is by myself and not with other riders so we will see when the group rides kick in more. Bad week for riding however - way short on hours.

enjoy the weekend.

ac

No comments: