Saturday, November 07, 2009

Full Day...long overdue.

Spent the day as one expects a Saturday to unfold. Started quiet as the family was out the door before I got up. They went to basketball game for a friends daughter...I had some lazy cookie crunch and some tunes - house to myself on a perfect morning.

Soon the troops appear and a spontaneous trip to the movies was well received. "Where the wild things are" was on my bucket list and it was not what I expected - and thus pleased. Once home, Tina was off to work and my backyard project was also on that bucket list. Some select ipod favorites, a rake and a job well done. I tend to forget and not plan a dinner when I have to make the call...Tina leaves it up to me but knows full well that when she is at work...we will be out for supper. So Maria's friend Sammi, Peter and I head to Mc Donalds, a trip to the Gap to see Tina and ice cream at DQ.

We all had smiles on a day that no one wanted to end. This was, as Maria stated, by far the best Saturday ever. "Thanks Dad" meant a lot today!

No comments: