Monday, October 13, 2008

found myself...

riding in some slippery spots today. left the house at 2 pm - walked in the door at 5 pm. Rain, no rain, standing water, standing mud - lots of wet leaves and absolutely beautiful in the woods today. I had a lower gear today and went for high heart rate at extended intervals. well worth the ride - totally covered in mud - worse than Cheq - man, it was so cool. In fact, it was so muddy, it was not easy to tell what jersey I had on - well, it didnt matter the clothes I wore - what mattered is that I was out today. Rain Rain Go Away.....????? No way - rain rain come my way and give me another reason to get on the bike today.... hope you had a chance to ride today as it was worth every second.

ac

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun. I wouldn't do it, but it still sounds fun.