Saturday, April 28, 2007

Family Night at the Track...



Okay - I was impressed. Having never been on a velodrome before - this was scary...then a bit more scary then all of a sudden - it was really cool. I can see why there is an addiction to the track. I am sure racing is cool on it but just riding is worth the trip. Get some hints or you just might be picking pencil sized splinters out of your maximus rear - endous. Tina and the kids came out and took some pics but not all turned out. Here are a few to share from Loon Night at the drome. Thanks skibby for opening the door to this really neat event. I look forward to more.




Here Skib is puttin on the granny gear
cuz he is so fast....he gears down to not
put us all to shame... ( skibby - you owe
me $5 for the ego boost - not that it
needs any more - Merry Christmas.)















Here I am starting off - wondering how
in the heck you stay up on that banked wall
Later I found out it is really fun up
there - and super easy too.












I hope that you all got out on Sat - great day to ride.

have a great week - see ya on the road.


ac

1 comment:

Skibby said...

Zukko, thanks for showing up, see you at the track? :)